no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, December 08, 2011

erm

i have been sick since sunday and this afternoon i had the weirdest dream ever. i was having the chills and fever at the same time. i would first feel cold, and wrap myself up in the blanket. then i'll start to overheat and sweat and then have to lie out in the open again.

in my semi-conscious state, i was trying my best to find the equilibrium point from which i would be finally able to sleep in peace. i was rolling around in bed, having a battle with my pillows and blanket.

so while doing this, i dreamt that my body was being split into 5 parts (i was actually something like a starfish) by some niggers and they were stacking the parts on top of each other to find the perfect temperature range.

when that failed, they decided to bring each part of my body to a different place, for example one into the snow, one into the desert, so that overall the differences would even each other out to equilibrium.

seriously though, i know i was sick and all, but what the fuck kinda dream was that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home