no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1973? 73kg? $73?

last week i was sitting at a bus stop when i decided that this blog has been too dead for too long, and that i should actively take some steps in improving my creativity or at least think of topics to write about.

i figured it would be good to start recording down ideas as they come, because oftentimes such wonderful thoughts just pop up in my mind out of nowhere, and in such perfect composition. when the time comes for me to get it down though, everything seems like such a garbled mess compared to the perfection that came in that fleeting moment.

so anyway today i looked through my phone and found out that i had recorded something that day, a little idea of something to write about. what i had recorded was just '73.' wtf was that supposed to mean?

i searched my memory but nothing. all i could remember was that when i was typing this 73 into my phone, i had briefly considered making a little footnote or short description to help in my writing, but out of laziness and overestimation of my abilities, decided that it wasn't necessary.

so now all i'm left with is this mysterious number and this silly blog post. well at least something came out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home