no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

20:21

so i was studying and i got so bored that i decided to see how long i could hold my breath. yes i was that bored. anyway it reminded me of the time in secondary school where my classmates and i had a breath-holding competition in class because were were that bored.

i held my breath for 2 minutes and beat everyone's asses but then they said i was cheating. whateverrrrr. i aimed to beat my own record today.

i got my phone on stopwatch, took a few deep breaths and started the time. i closed my eyes and after what seemed like an eternity, opened them to see the time on the stopwatch was... 30 seconds. fuck me. i closed my eyes again and let my heart rate fall.

at 1.30 i was starting to feel the strain. 1.45 i was struggling and my heart was pounding. i gripped the arm rests. 2 minutes. i was dying now. i wondered if it was possible to kill myself by refusing to breathe.

2.10. i started to count the seconds, aiming for 2.30... 2.27, 2.28, 2.29... 2.30! i made it! air never smelled this good. i felt dizzy and i was sure i killed enough braincells to write off the entire day's worth of studying.

after that i went on wiki to find out what was the world record. i was guessing around 10 minutes. it took me a while before i found a relevant page and scrolling through it, i saw 11:35. wow amazing.

and then i scrolled down... WTF 20 MINUTES? put him in a marine environment and his offspring will turn into dolphins in no time.

1 Comments:

  • Im using some shit internet now, so haven't been checking out your blog for 2 weeks. Glad to see you're still retarded. lol

    By Anonymous dqb, at March 04, 2012 5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home