no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

drunkedness part I

i generally consider myself to be able to hold my alcohol quite well and for the most part also able to keep myself out of trouble when i'm drunk, although i'm definitely not one with any sort of legendary drinking prowess. however there have been times where things go wrong...

the first time i ever 'passed out,' although till this day i believe that i simply went to sleep and didn't wake up, was new year's eve 2009. we were at a sentosa chalet celebrating my friend's birthday with a whole big group of his friends. my group was sitting at a table drinking, and one of the last things i remembered was that i had to go stop my guy friend from trying to kiss a butch.

when i stood up, the world started spinning and i knew i was in deep shit. still i managed to stop him (does that count as a cock block?), then i remembered going up to the room to chill. i lay on the bed and next thing i knew there was a lot of strange noises and the bed was shaking.

i opened my eyes and the first thing i felt was the mother of all hangovers. i spent a little while figuring out where i was. it was morning, and there were so many people lying on the bed. some of them were talking and i'm pretty sure one guy was jumping on it.

my friend later told me that while i was sleeping/passed out, some guy jumped on me and it made me burp/puke on the floor. one of the cute girls cleaned up the mess. after i found out, i wanted to thank her with a big kiss but alas, she was there with her boyfriend.

he then told me of all his adventures that i missed out on, mostly about him trying to hit on the butch and her friends, and failing miserably. after hearing that, i somehow felt glad that i was soundly asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home