no_title_is_cool?

Monday, March 26, 2012

fuck me

this year's preparations for my exams have been terrible. i just haven't been able to get into it. my mind is off, and in between the shittiness of my modules, the laziness and the million other things that are more interesting, almost nothing's been done.

this time last year i was in full caveman mode, and the months seemed to last forever as i watched the days go by outside my window. i don't understand how it felt so long and arduous while this year's been so chill that suddenly hey, it's april next week and i've still got everything to do.

i was thinking about it and i realised that the course i'm taking is banking & finance, yet all the modules i hate the most and have the least amount of interest in are the finance ones. guess it's not really my cup of tea, but sometimes i wonder if things would be different elsewhere.

i know it's easy to blame everything except myself, but this one story i gotta share. last year i met up with one of my friends who was studying in australia and found out he was taking the same course as me. i asked him how he felt about it and he said in the beginning he wasn't really into it, until he took this course called 'corporate finance' and it really piqued his interest and opened his eyes to the course.

corporate finance? i took that exact same module too! except the general consensus amongst everyone i know is that it is terribly boring, difficult, and filled with calculations that no one really understands. oh, and it was the only module that i failed last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home