no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, March 31, 2012

genius

the time now is 8:19am. i woke up at 7:30 this morning in this wonderful rainy weather after 4 hours of sleep to go to my 8:30 class.

as i lay in bed, i seriously considered continuing my sleep since i really know shit for this class and attending this revision lecture probably wasn't gonna help at all.

i messaged my friend to see if he was going to class. no reply. he lives far away so if he didn't reply at that time it meant he was probably asleep and not going.

what's worse was that it was raining and i had to take the bus there and back. the bus ride is around 45 minutes while the longest i've taken to ride there is 15 minutes. it was really so much easier to just close my eyes.

but through some willpower i never knew i still possessed, i somehow managed to force myself out of bed, take a hot shower, freeze my ass off after coming out, iron my clothes, comb my hair, i was ready to go.

oh where's my classroom? i decided to take one final look at my timetable and check my class, although i could have done it when i reached school since it was already in my bag.

were my eyes deceiving me?

12pm?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home