no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

fecking creature

last night i was on my way home when i recieved an sms from my mother saying that there's a dog in my house so i should be careful when coming back, in case it runs out. 

dog? fuck. never been a fan of those animals. annoying, hyperactive, annoying, noisy, annoying, smelly.

so i got home and there was no dog in sight. then i heard some barking coming from my brother's room. my sister updated me on the story.

the dog belongs to my brother's gf. she was going to bangkok until tuesday and for some reason there was no one at home to take care of it.

we were gonna be taking care of it. not my brother, because he's gonna be back in camp.

i would think that it's very sweet of her... if i was her fucking dog. my house has turned into an animal shelter.

of course every pet owner would think that their pets are the sweetest cutest things in the world, but to others, it's just a thing. a fucking dirty and smelly thing.

9am this morning i was awoken by the dog barking. i wondered how to shut it up. chocolate? window? water?

my neighbour has a small dog, and i'm not bothered by it because when it barks, it sounds like 'yap yap yap.' this dog's bark sounds like fucking thunder.


afterwards my sister told me the dog has shat all around the kitchen. i've heard stories of dogs eating their own shit because they were worried their owners would get angry. this dog need to learn.

the rest of the day was punctuated by random bouts of barking, and each time i feel very thankful for my lovely brother and his lovely gf for bringing such joy into my life.

the past 12 hours i've spent in close proximity with that dog has affirmed all the reasons why i dislike most of them. most dogs remind me of a retarded child, running around, panting, having loud outbursts for no particular reason. can't they just go lie in a corner and stfu?

but of course like all retarded children, there are well-behaved dogs out there. those i have no problem with. unfortunately for me, this one is not one of them. i gotta survive 3 more days, or should i say i hope it survives 3 more days with me.


update:

10:30pm, awoken by the thunderous barking again. and the reason i was asleep was because the fucker woke me up so early this morning in the first place.

i said to my sister "what's wrong with this stupid fucking dog?" it's the first time i've ever used the f-word in front of her.

"i'm gonna kill that stupid kenny (bro gf) and kill this stupid dog and they can be buried together forever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home