no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, May 10, 2012

once upon a dream

so regarding about my dream last night, i've been thinking about it all day trying to recall/recreate what happened.

i was in a dark room, lying on the floor with a girl. i was hugging her and also somehow painting on a big canvas.

it was a mind map of my mind, but the way it came out was like my thoughts just flowing out of my head through the brush and forming my thoughts on the canvas.

after a while i closed my eyes and i could still see what was being painted on the canvas. 

then the girl held the brush with me and we just painted the mind map together like our consciousness had merged into one and the things that came out were a seamless flow of our thoughts combined.

the feeling was so intense that it caused me to 'wake up' into another dream where i was trying to figure out just what had happened and also trying to remember as much of it as possible.

as i was still in a dream, i guess my mind was still 'open' at that time and it all made perfect sense to me.

in the end i must have been using too much concentration and i woke up again, this time for real, and i was just completely awake because my brain had already been running at over-drive for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home