no_title_is_cool?

Monday, June 11, 2012

smart girl

some time back my maid went home for holidays, and one day i was vacuuming the house when i came across my sister's private stash of lays potato chips. 3 big bags, placed neatly on her bottom shelf.

i think i've written about my sister's eating habits before. during meal times she'll eat like half a scoop of rice and little bits and pieces, or she'll even not eat at all.

then in the middle of the night she'll walk pass my room to the kitchen and i can hear her opening the cupboard and then hear the unmistakable rustling of the lays packaging.

after that she'll make the walk of shame back to her room and when she walks pass my room she'll discreetly hold the bag with the hand that's facing away from me because she knows i will always bitch about her.

she'll also look as straight ahead as possible to avoid me shooting her some dirty looks. she's getting good at this. finally in the safety of her own room, it's time to dig in to her 'dinner.'

i guess somewhere along the way she realised that this was way too much trouble. "why must i put the lays in the kitchen when i'm gonna eat it in my room anyway?" there came her eureka moment and hence her private stash.

today my brother wanted to eat her lays and she was like "NO! for every one you eat, you must buy me 3! you better buy it now! today!" no exaggeration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home