no_title_is_cool?

Friday, August 31, 2012

$200

over the past few days i watched some videos on yotube on shooting tips, shooting technique etc (youtube really has everything. i built up a whole bicycle just through watching youtube).

i also asked my friend for some tips and first-hand experience. i even took out my toy gun to practice a little.

after everything, i decided that my main problem was that i tried to control the recoil of the gun. instead, i should just let it fly wherever the fuck it wants after each shot.

today i went for shooting again and tried my best to apply all that i've learnt... and with my first 20 shots i had already scored higher than my previous total from 50 shots.

yeah marksman but no moneys. the instructor was saying "i don't understand how you failed the last time, now you waste your time and don't get paid for marksman," and i tried to play it cool like yeah, i was just off-form that day.

so now i gotta remember how it works during my next shoot which would be in about a year's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home