no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, August 12, 2012

my ears

you know how i used to complain that my maid is so noisy? well after seeing my cousin's new maid, i'm so thankful for each and every quiet day here.

i used to complain to my cousin about my maid, and i now feel bad when i hear his stories because mine was nowhere close to his level, and besides, she has quietened down after i told her to stop singing when she woke me up again one morning.

on thursday i spent an evening at his place and i was dying. that woman, oh god... out of all her noise-making capabilities, her laughter is the real killer and she really laughs hard at everything. "AAHHH HYAG HYAG HYAG HYAG!"

she also likes to talk to everyone and her normal volume of speech is about 3 notches higher than that of a normal person talking in a crowded place, which makes it about 10 notches too high in a house where the only one talking is her.

sometimes she can try to talk to someone when she's in the far end of the kitchen and they're out in the living room watching tv. and by 'talk' i mean carry out a conversation by shouting.

she and i should be both glad that she isn't working in my family, because in this house only one of us can survive. it would have been a battle to the very end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home