no_title_is_cool?

Friday, October 12, 2012

now you know

one night last week i was on my way home when i saw a small cat under my block. it looked to be about 6-8 months old maybe, and it was just standing there staring at me so i walked towards it a little to see wtf was up but it ran away immediately.

i continued towards the lift and as i passed one of the doors to a room that banglas use to store their equipment, i noticed a tiny little kitten in the gap under the door. i watched it for a while and saw that there were 3 of them, cute as hell.

a few years back there were kittens in that room too, and they were very friendly when we fed them. i moved towards them because i figured they were probably too young to understand danger or feel fear, but they scurried under the gap and into the room.

later that night i went down with my sister and mum to feed the kittens and saw the first little cat there with them too. wtf, is that their mother? if it were, it would be like the feline version of 16 and pregnant.

the cat was hissing the fuck at us when we went close so it was definitely the mother. my father was on the way home and he saw us there and he was like fuck this shit "just leave the food there and go home."

he went home with my mother but after a while still sent my maid down with a fork to dig the food out so that they could eat it easier. i think i must have inherited this trait from him, "fuck this shit but i still secretly care i just don't want you to know."

meanwhile we were there trying to feed the cats but they were scared as shit but we managed to lure them out in the end. as usual, my sister wanted to bring one home and i found out from her that my mother was egging her on too, telling her to ask my dad about it.

i've known this for a long time though, my mother is always enthusiastic when it comes to bringing new kittens home, but at the same time she's the one that's always complaining about our current cat.

stupid cat scratching the sofa, stupid cat bite my hair, stupid cat drop his fur all over the house, blah blah. so why the fuck would she want TWO?

my sister just wants it because it's cute without thinking about the consequences. as for me, i'm ok with it but i gotta be the rational one. firstly it's gonna lead to more nagging from my mother in the future. secondly our cat is gonna freak the fuck out if we bring home another animal.

the next few days a lot of people discovered the kittens and they had a hell lot of food. my mother said they've grown a lot bigger. recently though i haven't seen them and i suspect that they may have grown too big to squeeze out from under the door so i guess they'll have to live in there until the day a bangla comes and opens the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home