no_title_is_cool?

Monday, December 31, 2012

take it easy

and now a summary of the year, with the first paragraphs of the first posts of each month.

jan
considering all things, 2011 was quite a good year for me. a little boring you could say... nothing happened, but that's good.

feb
for the past year or so, the back of my heels have been in pain whenever i run or play soccer. i don't know what's wrong with it and i haven't really bothered about it since it only hurts but doesn't really affect my mobility.

mar
some songs just have an otherworldly feel to them, like i can close my eyes and suddenly wonder where the hell am i, almost as though i've left my body.

apr
i was looking through fb and i came across a girl who was once 'involved' with a friend of mine. i clicked through some of her photos and it seemed that she's now with someone else. from what i know he's the first one since my friend.

may
the problem with studying this year is this laptop. it all started that one fateful day when i finally decided it was time for me to procure all my necessary notes and past year papers.

jun
last week i was watching some shitty drama serial on channel 8 when i realised there's one very easy way to differentiate between good and bad actors.

jul
the euros are over and i didn't even manage to watch a single match in full.

aug
in the past, whenever i was about to get into any altercation, i would get an adrenaline rush associated with the flight or fight response. my heart would start beating faster, my hands would tremble, and i found it hard to think clearly.

sep
ever since it began and gained popularity, i've managed to stay away from the stupid gang nam style shit.

oct
some new albums have been released these past months. there was once when i knew about all the new releases of my favourite bands and i would download/buy them ASAP. these days though, it's a different story. sometimes i'll be reading wiki or wherever and i see WOW NEW ALBUM?!

nov
sometimes you read on the news of cheating spouses and shit like that, maybe a murderer or rapist, and all evidence is against them, nowhere left to hide but they're still denying any involvement.

dec
yesterday i saw a friend post this video on fb, titled "my soundtrack to most days" and some people liked it and someone commented "I LOVE THIS!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home