no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, January 20, 2013

cool story bro

when i was 5, one night i saw my classmate acting in the 9pm chinese drama serial, except that my 5 year old classmate was a grown man.

wtf? my young mind simply couldn't comprehend how this classmate managed to grow so big for the show and yet remained normal back in school. but this guy looks exactly like my classmate!

the next day in school i saw him and he was still the same little boy, but hell he looked exactly the same as that guy on tv!

that night i saw him on tv again and i told my mother, wow this guy looks exactly like my classmate that i wondered how he became an old man suddenly.

my mother thought i was telling a tall tale so she replied yah, you see this small boy on tv, he looks like my colleague too. my colleague turned into a small boy.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! i was telling her a true story and yet she was saying bullshit to me. yes my 5 year old mind could comprehend this.

anyway the reason i'm telling you this story that happened 20 years ago is that this actor just boarded my bus and is standing beside me now.

funny thing is i was just thinking about this incident a few days ago and boom! here he is. he still looks the same now, like he haven't aged much.

wait i just thought of this - what if this guy is not the actor, but he's actually my classmate all grown up? that would be weird alright.

ok he's sitting beside me now. he's wearing a green jacket like the one tiger woods wears after he wins golf tournaments.


he's definitely the actor and not my classmate. he was never famous but always appeared on dramas acting as the bad guy, a little bit girly too. stopped seeing him on tv many many years ago.

it's so weird that this guy is linked to my life in such a completely strange manner.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home