no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

granny

when i was young, my maid's friends (other maids) would call my house everyday to chat with her because you know, fillipinos always have a shit load of things to talk about.

my late grandmother hated this and if she happened to pick up the call, she wouldn't allow my maid to speak to her friends because she would yak on and on.

sometimes her friends would try to fuck around with my grandmother too, calling again immediately after she hung up just to piss her off. she would then start spewing all sorts of vulgarities at them.

there was once when i was in primary 2, i think i didn't do my homework or something and my teacher brought me to the staff room to contact my family.

obviously i didn't want her to tell my parents, and besides it was in the morning and only my grandmother and maid were home so i don't know what she wanted to do anyway.

she asked me to call my home, so i did and when my grandmother picked up, i just said hello hello hello hello hello until she got pissed and hung up, thinking it was probably one of my maid's friends again.

my teacher thought i was playing a fool so she made me call again and took the phone. judging by the look on her face, my grandmother probably let loose a nice string of vulgarities at her when she picked up the phone again. my teacher didn't even get to utter a word.

after that she just let me go back to class without any further fuss.

2 Comments:

  • lol you're very cunning for a primary 2 kid

    By Anonymous dqb, at February 28, 2013 8:36 pm  

  • haha well i really dunno what she wanted to do anyway. she asked and i told her only my maid and grandma were home yet she insisted on calling. besides she was malay so no idea how she intended to talk to my grandma.

    By Blogger cromber, at March 01, 2013 2:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home