no_title_is_cool?

Friday, April 19, 2013

they crash around me



i closed my eyes as the song played and i could feel myself back in november of 2006. the year-end thunderstorms had just started brewing, and for one reason or another, i often found myself out at night in the storm.

everyone was in love with this song during those days. the one moment where it brings me to though, is of my friend and i smoking in his car with the song playing on the stereo. the clove smoke stained everything.

the cigarettes were something that i had recently started dabbling in, for no particular reason at all. maybe it was because things were going so well that it almost felt alright for me to try.

i had just turned 18 that month and it was indeed a special time, filled with many new experiences that until this day still manage to surface in the quiet nights when this song and i cross paths.

written 12:58am last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home