no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

of candies and crushing

i believe it was earlier this year or late last year when i finally went against my natural disinclinement towards popular things, and perhaps for the first time in my life, i thought, hey, if so many people are doing it, it can't be that bad...

and so began my journey. stage 1, i breezed through it like it was some kinda retarded children's game. "wtf is this shit? it's so easy and yet everyone's addicted?" those would come to be my famous last words.

now at stage 300-something, i tend to get stuck at stages for weeks at a time, to the point where it's not even fun anymore. I JUST WANNA GET OVER THIS DAMN STAGE.

i guess it is a blessing that there are only 5 lives, otherwise i (and a great part of the population, i'm sure) would be stuck there crushing candies for goddamn hours at a go.

and of course there are masters of candy crushing, like dear mr dqb aka i-have-completed-all-available-levels... start a training school or some shit, i'm sure you could make a living out of this.

4 Comments:

  • You do know you can almost keep playing non-stop right? Every device has 5 lives each. On your computer, if you keep clicking, you can watch an ad and they give you 1 life, on and on. If you uninstall and install on your mobile devices, you get a fresh 5 lives. I even heard about fast forwarding your time so the lives are refreshed. I have not verified the last one. Oh no, why have I told you...

    By Anonymous dqb, at July 09, 2013 10:21 pm  

  • i only play on my computer cos my peasant phone can't be used for these shit.

    the ads don't come up every time for me so i don't bother watching it.

    stuck at 311 for 2 weeks...

    By Blogger cromber, at July 10, 2013 4:32 am  

  • Haha I just went to play that level. I can't pass it. I can still vividly remember this level because I was stuck for 2 weeks and for the first time used those boosters to help me... Oh god

    By Anonymous dqb, at July 10, 2013 10:08 am  

  • AWWWW YISSSS I COMPLETED 311

    By Blogger cromber, at July 11, 2013 2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home