no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, September 05, 2013

bye bye beautiful

i got on the bus and there was only one seat available, next to a girl who was slouching deep in her seat. she was just a normal girl, not particularly good looking, pale, and she was was tiny, even more so with her posture.

only other thing i noticed was her top because it looked quite cute on her, a blue blouse with a sort of floral pattern. aside from that i didn't pay her much attention and soon dozed off.

suddenly the bus made a turn and my head bumped into her shoulder. the impact was rather hard since my head traveled quite a distance as she's so tiny. it woke me up and i immediately apologised.

"sorry," i said. she turned to me and smiled.

oh my god.

she is beautiful.

the special kind of beauty that i could see myself marrying someday.

cherry red lipstick, it was that smile that captured me. i was awestruck.

i spent the remainder of the ride sitting there uncomfortably, forcing myself to stay awake least i bump into her again, but mostly yearning for a second look at her beauty.

alas, she was too close for me to look without appearing creepy. i thought i could steal a glance when she was alighting, but didn't manage to as well.

so now all i'm left with is that single second and this post to remember her by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home