no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, September 19, 2013

dmfk

one afternoon i was on the bus, standing as it was quite crowded but not overly so. midway through the ride, i realised that this fucking secondary school boy was leaning on me. his back was facing my side and his schoolbag was pushing into my arm.

i looked to his front and it was nowhere crowded enough for him to be squeezing against me. mofo. i started to apply pressure back at him, hoping that he would get the message and move away. but this mofo! he started pushing back!

let's get this straight, he was leaning against my arm, and he was now leaning in more when i tried to get him off? of course i applied more and more pressure and so did he. and then to confirm that he was indeed pushing back and not being squeezed by the crowd, i suddenly moved away and he stumbled!

LOL what a dumb fuck! and it was really only this mofo leaning on me because no one around him was even slightly affected when he stumbled.

i thought that would be the end of things but fucking hell he started to lean on me again. i pushed, he pushed back, and when the pressure was at its greatest, i moved away again, and again the fucker stumbled and nearly fell down.

seriously what a dumb fuck, he wants to play and yet didn't learn anything from the first time. and of course because he is a bloody fucking mofo, he started to lean on me again. this time i was cautious, because i didn't think anyone would be so fucking stupid to fall for the same trick thrice.

i pushed back, but did so by shifting my feet closer to him, so that if he tried to pull my own trick on me and suddenly moved off, i would just be standing there unaffected.

i really allowed the pressure to build this time, and this fucker was persistent. when i thought he would least expect it, i gave him one hard burst of pressure and when he pushed back equally hard, i stepped away and i really had to stifle my giggles as he fell for it again FOR THE THIRD TIME.

my only regret being that he didn't fall to the ground, because aside from the sheer ridiculousness of the situation, i was rather pissed off at that point too. i might have just fallen on top him and maybe bounced around for a good measure.

anyway fortunately for both of us, some people alighted at the next stop and we both moved to separate areas of the bus. i do wonder if he tried to lean on anyone else that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home