no_title_is_cool?

Monday, September 16, 2013

dprs

i know i'm not the most optimistic person around (some call me negative, i call it realistic, but actually i'm an idealist at heart), but damn, sometimes people's views of the world really make me feel so depressed.

for example i was listening to 2 of my friends talking about work, they were like blah blah job description etc.

friend A: so do you like your work?
friend B: it is shit, but show me someone who truly loves his job. you have no choice, you just have to do it.

and of course, what else depresses me more than work? relationships. as people grow older, their relationships are based less on feelings and more on criteria, and to me this is just so totally sad.

this one i am really unable to comprehend. what is the purpose of being with someone other than for love?

if we display this as an equation,
relationship = love
relationship - love = SYS ERROR
UNABLE TO COMPUTE


they say that this is life, perhaps i don't want anything to do with this life.

2 Comments:

  • I still think when these people are in a relationship, they really "love" for they appreciate the other person being with them. their love may not start with fireworks, but it might just be a long brewing tea that they work hard on it.

    I'm not a tea person though lol so I still cannot comprehend them as much as I try to understand.

    People like us may not be all right too. it seems our love depends a lot on our feelings, thus the question is could these feelings last longer than their "criteria"?

    By Anonymous dqb, at September 17, 2013 5:34 pm  

  • i thought about this for 2 days and i'm still unable to comprehend @_@

    By Blogger cromber, at September 19, 2013 11:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home