no_title_is_cool?

Monday, January 20, 2014

RIP

recently i dreamt that i died. i've dreamt of myself near death numerous times before, but the shock of my impending doom always caused me to force myself awake. this time however, i really died.

in my dream i was swimming in an aquarium of sorts, it was huge, circular in shape and the entire tank was filled with water, meaning i couldn't go to the surface.

there were only 2 entrances to the tank, on opposite sides of the circle. i entered the tank and the water currents were very strong so i struggled to the center of the tank where there was a large rock feature.

the plan was to launch myself off from the rock in such a way that the current would bring me to the exit. it took a lot of effort to climb the rock as the current was threatening to drag me off.

after a while of struggling, i reminded myself that i had already been holding my breath for a long time and i needed to get the hell out soon. i continued climbing the rock as i felt myself getting weaker and light-headed.

i began to panic but was unable to climb any faster due to the lack of oxygen and the strong currents. everything started to get dimmer as i lost consciousness.

then all the panic left and i felt a strange sense of ease and calmness. i let go of the rock and allowed the current to take me away. the world faded to black.

so that's what it feels like to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home