no_title_is_cool?

Friday, January 10, 2014

who is this

sometimes i wonder who would i be today if my life took some different paths, how much of me is truly me and how much is influenced by external forces.

i especially focus on the small things that were completely out of my control and yet had the ability to cause the biggest changes in my life.

things like what if my parents bought our first home in a different part of the country? right from the start my life would be entirely different. another school, another set of friends, but who would i be?

i wonder if all the other versions of me each exist in their own universe.

i wonder what it would be like to meet them.

i wonder if they are thinking of this too.

1 Comments:

  • hah maybe you can move to another part of the country now. and if you change in some ways, those ways are "from external influences", then those ways that you remain in, are probably "you".

    By Anonymous dqb, at January 10, 2014 3:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home