no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

fresh

today was my first day of work. last night i contemplated writing something about how this could be my last day EVER as a free man, and how my life would be so different once i woke up in the morning, but then i realised it's not such a big deal.

i adapt to new surroundings and fall into new routines almost effortlessly, and for some strange reason i almost never feel that i miss what was normal to me in the past. in a way, i feel like i could move to a different country tomorrow and still feel completely fine.

one thing i'll try to take note of, is not to get infected by this 'tired' and 'busy' disease which has befallen so many of my friends. remain healthy and active, don't get overwhelmed by work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home