no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, March 06, 2014

127 hours

so, regarding my job... what happened? in short, my boss thought i wasn't doing my job and i think he's a fucker.

longer version:

the position i applied for was some sort of project assistant, helping the manager, doing admin matters and such. within the first few days i realised that i was actually the secretary. ok fine, it was quite a simple and stupid job but i could still carry on with it.

and then i met my boss. i'm not one to judge by first impressions (HAHA), but he sure as hell left a fracking deep one (he is married and his little daughter is so cute).

i have since decided that he is a complete and utter cunt, and i swear it's not by the way he treats me, but the way he treats EVERYONE under him, especially my poor manager. 


my manager is already in his 50s while this cunt is in his early to mid 30s i think, but god damn, you have to see the way he talks down to my manager, it's almost as though he's some kind of sub-human unworthy of any respect and dignity.

as for me not doing my job, most of the time i'm doing work assigned by my manager and i hardly deal with him, but in the second and third week he found reason to scold me 3 times. on 2 occasions i would probably be half at fault while on the third, my manager and i were sabotaged by our mofo colleague.

i didn't bother explaining anything to him because he's the type who labels everything as 'excuses' and some of the things he was scolding really didn't make sense to me. he was just scolding for his own enjoyment and not to improve anything.

besides that, i tried not to bring my manager into the picture although some of the instructions came from him. i figured he already had enough dealings with this fucker and i could probably take some heat as i was still new.

turns out i was wrong. on thursday i received a call from my recruiter, informing me that the client wished to terminate the contract by mutual consent, no reason was given. i was so happy. meanwhile this fucker didn't say anything to me even when i went to him to sign my timesheet.

and although most of the work i was doing was for my manager, the fucker didn't even discuss this with him which is so typically stupid of him. i also found it very stupid since i had already completed almost every kind of task once, and whatever mistakes i made or whatever he wanted to scold me about most likely wouldn't happen again in the next round. getting a new guy there would just restart the whole process.

i can't confirm this, but i later realised that i might have been made scapegoat for an embarrassing cock-up he did that morning in a meeting with a lot of important people.

anyway whatever it is, i'm just glad to have gotten out of there and i hope to forget this whole damn thing soon because thinking about these 3 weeks really make me feel so annoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home