no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, January 04, 2015

here comes the nighttime

"what is simple by the moonlight, by the morning never is."
lua - bright eyes

this 4 day break is the longest one i've had since i started work in april, and for the first time since then, i can finally get to enjoy the nighttime.

i will always prolong the night as much as i can, and already twice in the last 4 nights i've stayed up till the sunrise.

the nights are always great. peaceful and quiet, the past 4 nights really showed me how much i've missed the nighttime and also how much i need it in my life.

i need the nighttime to figure things out. for some reason, all the mortal problems that plaque me in the daylight seem so insignificant at night, and when problems are small, they are easily resolved.

without it, all these stupid issues have been clogging up my brain and my life, not to the point of incapacitation but still enough to annoy me at all times of day. 4 nights have been hardly enough to clear 9 months of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home