no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

fuck sam

remember sam?

yesterday my classmate said "my friend kinda reminds me of you."

"SAM?" i asked.

yes, it's sam. fuck sam.

apparently this sam also knows about me, through his other friends.

he said "i've finally found my long lost twin."

alright, so i wanted to see him, to see how similar we are. after all, i once said that i had a twin brother.

but stupid sam was shy! he didn't want to see me, so we had to secretly go to him and take a peek.

fuck, i saw him and he doesn't look like me at all. my friend agrees. shy sam saw me approaching and started walking up the overhead bridge.

"HI SAM," i said. he ignored me and continued walking, prentending to be engrossed in a conversation with a girl.

FUCK sam.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home