no_title_is_cool?

Monday, May 19, 2008

a lovely dream

i was in a samurai swordfight with some enemies and my ally stabbed and slashed my stomach just as i was about to engage the last enemy because he thought we were going to die anyway as the enemy was too strong. unfortunately i killed the last enemy unharmed, and then lay on the ground dying from my stomach wound.

i could feel the warm blood gurgling in my throat from my internal bleeding and it wasn't really a good experience. i closed my eyes, preparing to die and somehow decided to reflect on my past. the only thing that came to my dying mind was that One Terrible Mistake (also known as One Remaining Issue) and i tried my best to forget it/forgive myself because i didn't want to die with this regret as i felt that it would be stuck with me for eternity.

so there i was, lying on the ground in darkness, choking on my own blood with a hole in my stomach and thinking about how the past was going to haunt me forever, and also about the eternal darkness that was going to befall soon when i finally expire. i woke up just as i was about to die, and for a moment i wondered if i was really dead and if this was the afterlife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home