no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, June 18, 2011

idle idol

it's been a month (!) since my exams were over. i still haven't been on holiday with no concrete plans on one. i haven't gotten myself a job like many of my friends have. i think the only major thing i've done was to complete this project, and it looks quite good, hanging on the wall in front of me now. can't get you a picture because my phone died.

what have i been doing? nothing much really, just chilling the fuck out and doing whatever i please. it's really quite sad knowing that this holiday could well be my last one. next year i would be graduating, assuming no major fuck-ups, and possibly have a real full-time job by this time next year.

so yea, not really in any rush to start my working life. just enjoy the last of my freedom before it's all gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home