no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

goodbye, goodbye

and now a summary of the year, with the first paragraphs of the first posts of each month.

jan
it's been quite a while, but let's round up the year with the next few posts.

feb
"though i'm afraid
afraid that i have made mistakes
now there's nothing here for me
the things you once told me
the thoughts you once gave me
sound like the wind in my ears
that blows out the knots i've got in my long brown hair"
shadows - warpaint

mar
i went on a trip to bandung, indonesia with 3 friends i knew from ns. this was taken outside the airport after we spent over an hour in immigration.

apr
my cat has been here for almost 5 years now, and was only a few months old when it came. after being around humans and ZERO cats for this long, it is quite interesting, yet often overlooked as to how its behaviour came to be more cat-like rather than human-like.

may
i was listening to this video just a minute ago and when he started singing i suddenly felt like crying. tears actually welled up in my eyes WTF?

jun
remember the time when i had a new phone? on tuesday the screen decided to stop working, and i had to switch back to my awesome nokia flip phone.

jul
had this video on repeat for the past week after i heard it on misfits.

aug
last night i went to watch warpaint for the second time this year. their set was short, only about an hour so that was rather disappointing. if a 48-year-old robert smith could play for 3 hours...

sep
there was a group of kids in the waiting area making a hell lot of noise and my friend was trying to shut them up. i went over to have a look and found them talking shit to my friend, so i told him to pretend to note down their group number so that the judges can deduct their score.

oct
about 2 weeks back i finally gave up on having to find some running partners every time i want to go for a jog and decided to fuck it and run on my own.

nov
and just like that, november is here.

dec
so one fine day a few weeks ago, i was waiting to cross the road in front of my house. across the road there was a girl in jc uniform waiting to cross over too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home